17.4.06

Malaysian Solo Education Exhibition


There is Malaysian Solo Education Exhibition starting today the 17th till the 19th April in Dat El emad ( 9am-8pm) , I am going to check it out may be I can find something interesting there although I was in Malaysia last December and as I checked some universities there ,all the postgraduate Medical courses I found were on Community Medicine which something I would never go for , so may be I can find some other universities I didn't see there .

معرض عن الدراسة فى ماليزيا يبدأ من اليوم 17 ابريل وحتى يوم 19 ابريل الجارى, فى ذات العماد من الساعة 9 صباحا وحتى 8 مساءً
info
Malaysian Solo Education Exhibition (Edu Mart) - Libya

Date: 17 - 19 April 2006
Venue: Tripolim Libya
organized by: MEPC Dubai & IBF International Promotion & Management (M) Sdn Bhd

No comments: