18.4.06

Disappointing



It wasn't total waste of time but I really didn't expect it to be like this , there were only 10 universities and there isn't any private universities , no wonder why they it lasts for 3 days only , I was looking for Medicine faculties and I found only the International Islamic University and they are as I knew before they don't offer any clinical postgraduate courses , I am still not sure if I want to study in Malaysia or not , it's just that I went there and I like it so much , the people the place and of course because everything is so cheap .




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There were alot of Malaysian University stalls in Trainex. I checked them out and got some information about postgraduate studies in medicine (surgury to be more precise).

I saved the brochures for you :)

bakka

Libyano said...

thank you Bakka , I know I can always depend on you