24.4.06

Angels & Demons ملائكة وشياطين



Yesterday I went to Al forgani book store , I went to their 2nd branch in Mizran street , found a lot of books I wanted to get but after a long talk wiht the guy working there I decided to buy Angels & Demons by Dan brown , I got the arabic edition (ملائكة وشياطين ) , I didnt start reading it yet because I knew if I did I wouldn't do anythign else other than reading and I already had alot of things to do , but I still cant wait to get inside the book cos I've heared alot about it .

5 comments:

Lebeeya said...

Let me know if the book is interesting. If so, I want to borrow it! :P

Libyano said...

I started reading the book and I like it so far ,when I finsh I will give it to you inshallah :P .

Anonymous said...

read it...great book...da vinci code is pretty awesome too.

Noor said...

If its really excellent book, I will buy it too. I like to read for daring and ingenuous people. As I saw this writer is so controversial especially with his book 'Da Vinci Code', which it is now a movie for my favourite actor Tom Hanks.

Libyano said...

the book is so good ,very interesting ,very intelligent ,keeps you wondering and you just can't stop reading it .
I cant wait to finish it so I can start reading Da Vinci code and I am waiting for the movie as well because Tom hanks is one of the best and my favorite actors , his movie cast away is number one on my favorite movies .