23.6.06

Brazil vs Japan ended 4-1 to Brazil last night , the match was so quite and the Brazilians had it all even they received a goal from Tamada after a weak cover from the defense they managed to score 4 goals back ,Ronaldo finally scored and his first goal was just before the half time and what a beautiful goal was his second goal after one-two pass with Juan with that goal Ronaldo became equal with Muller in scoring 14 goals in the world cups .
Brazil played with over confidence last night and this is very dangerous nowadays because any team can win any game and we saw in 2004 how Greece won the European cup over all the other great teams , after all this match was almost like training ,the big matches will start with Ghana in the second round and hopefully everyone will play as good as last night and they keep up like this till Cafo holds the world cup in his hands .

Tunisia will play today with all they got because they have a chance if they can beat Ukraine today and I hope they do , for the Saudi team lets hope they manage to not get so many goals and at least they leave the worst team position for this world cup to Serbia and Montenegro team .

7 comments:

7mada said...

The Brazilians played well in the second half. I feel sorry for Ronaldo - a touch overweight and mentally down, but you still could see some glimpses of the old Ronaldo with his second goal.
I have to admit the Argentineans look strong so they could pose a threat to Brazil.

COME ON BRAZIL!

Libyano said...

Well 7amada no one can say anything about Argentina but their players lack the experience needed in the hard times , too bad I can never support them because you cant do that if you love Brazil so I choose Spain as the second team I support in this world cup .

aisha said...

I know they havent shown it yet...but Italia is the best team around...InshaAllah they win the world cup and even if the don't its ok, I will still love them. Why 98% of Libyans yeshaj3oo Brazil?

Libyano said...

Aisah I dont agree with you because as I can see 98% of the Libyans yshag3o Italy , and you know what most of women worldwide yshag3o fi Italy too just because of the good looking player, I hpe you are not one of them :P

aisha said...

nah...Italy is my number one team because I was born there and lived there for the first quarter of my life. So I feel some 'loyalty' to the country of my birth...and baynee we baynek they're not that good looking anymore, or maybe they dont seem soooo good looking anymore because I'm married now and I think my husband is the best looking soccer player out there :)

maiuna said...

What about the Portuguese team?!...they're a very good team, with stars like Figo, Deco, Ronaldo and Manichie, I think they got a really good shot of winning the cup, and I wish they do!...so viva to Portugal.

Libyano said...

what a lucky husband you have Aisha I hope you two supporting Italy .

maiuna , I love Portugal and I've been watching them since euro 2000 , htey have a great team .