2.1.07

Iit's been a really long time since the last ime I used the internet and to tell you the truth I didnt want to come back to the internet world before i finihs my exams but I had no choice , I had to pay for the ADSL this month or else LTT will cut the service and I have to pay extra 50 dinars to get it back , they work wiht the Libyan saying خود ولا خلى and since there is no one else providing ADSL so I choose خود and I have to take all the shit from them , I am also here to tell you Happy New Years guys and Happy Eid as well although it's quite late ,and I also have special thanx for Libeeya , thank you for the lovely card .

Well I am still studying because I only finished two exams Surgery and Paediatrics and I still have one to come which is the worst one it's the Medicine exam , any way I did ok in the surgery but in the paediatrics I did some mistakes in the clinical exam that might make me fail , but I learned my lesson , never argue with the examiner even you know you are right .

Eid was so quick for me , I finished helping my family with the Kabish very early and I went to my home town 140 km from tripoli visited my father's side of the family then went to my mother's home town to visit most of my relatives there then came home late at night and slept and the second day I woke up studying again .

Of course as everyone int he world I saw saw Sadam's execution at the first day of eid and to tell you the truth I got mixed feelings I didnt know if I was relived or sad , He deserved it there is no question about this but on the first day of eid and like this !!, any way for those who think it's a big loss may I remind you that he killed so many people that no one can count and for those who are celebrating this execution may I remind you that his trial was meant to show the world that justice always win but this is not what we saw especially with those men around him saying Moktada Moktada , it was like watching one of those clips from one of those Jama3at while they are executing someone , to me it wasn't such a nice end for the world to show as an example of justice , it was a pure revenge and no matter how bad was this person , it didn't have to end this way .

5 comments:

Happymoi said...

Happy Eid and Happy new year to you too...
Good luck with your exams--what a way to start the new year lol!
Im glad my mid-terms are not until mid-feburary...
Cheers

Ema said...

welcome back
Happy Eid and happy new year.

Safia speaks said...

Edi mubarak and a happy new year to you!
Nice to see you are still blogging; it has been a long time since you´ve blogged last!

Ghazi Gheblawi said...

Hello Libyano, Happy Eid and new year, I am happy that you finished nearly all your exams, wish you the best in Medicine, if you want any advice from me regarding strategy and other tricks to pass the exam sommthly I will be happy to provide with that, although I beleive that medicine in general is a dumb subject and the main role is the more you study the more you pass with high marks, unless you find yourself in arms of those ego centric maniacs that are called senoir doctors.. I am sure that you will pass all the subjects and in no time you will start to long for the peroid that you were a student... Salamat
Ghazi

Libyano said...

Thank you all and may this year bring the best to you all .

Dr Gahazi I agree with you, Medicine is a really really dump subject ,and those seniors make things worse in the exams ,like in the Paediatrics short case clinical exam I had a case of Duchanne muscular dystrophy and I was doing complete neurological examination and when I was doing the clonus the examiner looked at me and said madly: Hoa hiki yderro feeh el clonus , I said thats how they thought us ,so he came and did it the same way I did it and said this is how you should do it ,I said well there is no difference ,I pissed him off so much when I said that and I regret it,and in the end I think he wasn't impressed even I picked up the diagnosis and did the specific Gower's sign , any way I learned a new lesson and hope it doesn't cost me so much .