20.10.06

Dish washing

It's easy to answer a question about what do you like but when anyone ask you what do you hate you have to think first , for me I already know the answer , I hate washing dishes ,this is the first thing comes to my mind after the word hate , I can do anything but not washing the dishes , we have a dish washer at home but as you know for the dish washer to clean your dishes you have to wash them first before putting them in it , are all dish washers so unhelpful like this or is it only the one we have ,we should call it dish cleaner because I do the washing before it clean the dishes,by this I would like to take this opportunity to ask and beg the inventors in the world to make a washing machine that you just throw the plate in it comes out shining .

7 comments:

piccolina said...

you read my mind about cleaning the dishes ...i hate it i believe now u know how do girls feel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but about that stupid machine ,,i used to ask my self the same Q if i'm gonna take off all the left food and wash it with water before i put it in it ...then all i need is to clean it and that won't take any extra energy !!! so i don't really understand that machine !!!!

khadijateri said...

PAPER PLATES!!! They sell them in every supermarket.

:)

Libyano said...

I dont use the dish washer because it's not worth the time , water and soap it take to clean the dishes and since I did half the job why don't I finish it all .

Safia speaks said...

There is already a washing machine invented that turns dirty dishes into shining clean ones while you rest...it´s called CHILDREN!!!

Anonymous said...

well for 14 years I had the best of european dish-washers,and you don't need to rinse ur plates or wathever you're stacking in it!it's specified in the instructions manual that you don't need to do it. The result is sparkling dishes ,cups etc...
but don't ask about the american dishwashers:they're the most stupid ones I have seen. I'm sorry Khadijateri
i don't want to sound offensive ,but it's sooo american to use paper plates. Seems that anybody who lives long enough in the U.S. adopt paper plates:you get invited for the first time in posh houses, well mansions worth millions and you're served a meal in a paper plate! what is china made for ? I wonder ,or maybe I lived to long in the old world!

Libyano said...

I want that dish washer along with a washing machine that you get the cloths dry and ironed out of it :P

piccolina said...

OMG libyano ...LOL...any other orders !!!!! LOL