29.3.07

I am home

I am back home alhamdulilah after fourteen days road trip, we were only two me and my best friend, I call him Zikweeni and he calls me Zikweeni too I don't know from where the name came but we call each other like this all the time , we had a great time and a bad time too ,I will tell the details of the trip and put some pictures too in the post that I am planing to write about this trip inshallah so for now let me just say that I am glad to be home and I never was this happy to reach home .

7 comments:

Safia speaks said...

Finally!
Can´t wait to read all about it. Hurry!

DaMoon said...

7amdella 3asalama Libyano... can't wait to read all about it too :o)

AngloLibyan said...

I am really looking forward to your trip diary, welcome back.

Ghazi Gheblawi said...

Hay Libyano, welcome back, hope you spent good time, I don't want to ruin your moment but just wanted to ask about your final exams, anything about that, should we celebrate?.. Ghazi

MaySoon said...

7amdellah 3al salama ya Libyano

Libyano said...

Thank you all
Ghazi , thank you for asking but I am afraid there aren't good news because as I expected it I failed Medicine because of the clinical part although the total grade I got was above the 60% .

Happymoi said...

Welcome back.

I started a blogger. But i ended up deleting everything momentary because it got me distracted from my uni work. I did save a copy of the three posts and will repost them end of june when im actually done school.

Glad you are back.

Tgc