26.5.06

data loss

I know it's annoying when you check a blog and you find no new posts for a long time , I am trying to get myself back on posting but first I have to get my laptop fixed , and since the big loss of all the data in my laptop I got so sick of all computers , and I am still trying to get myself back and sit infront of a computer again , I started doing that to check my emails and I couldn't stay for more than 10 minutes at a time , thinking that whatever I am gonna download or check is gonna be lost someday is driving me crazy , I still didn't get my laptop fixed yet , first because the guy fixing it discovered another problems which I was able to live with in the past like the CD drive that doesn't work until you try 10 times so it can read the CD's , I was living with that and I was ok with it but now it's a problem as the guy said I need a new one , this is the bad thing about technology it gets old very fast , and second of all I am not in a hurry to have it fixed actually I don't know if I can handel switching it on then not finding all the folders and files I used to have , it's gonna be starting from zero line , the guys is just waiting my call to tell him what to do and I've been avoiding to call him for 10 days now , I guess eventually I have to do this and move on .

4 comments:

A.Adam said...

what's the problem? what does he tell you? becasue you can recover all your data in most cases. Anyway wish you good luck and get all your data back and don't forget to backup your important data weekly at least. if you are busy or you forget to do this make it task schedule.

Haider Droubi said...

i hate computers..espichally when y lose ur files..u feel like y lost your self ..and y become so not-living ...

Noor said...

First: sorry for ur lost!
Second: that's exactly what happened to me year ago. I lost my all priceless folders and files!! I was so lazy to copy all files and folders to CDs.
But now, I learnt the lesson, I move all my files to CDs monthly! So, no need to be worry if my PC die again :)
I will buy a laptop, but I will not save any important files in it, it will be just for my traveling times ;p

Libyano said...

after this I dont think I will ever forget backing up weekly